|
07 February 2007
Updates! Ha. Well, have been working consecutively for the past 6 days. I'm beginning to like counter duties more and more. I like picking up phone calls and clearing the doubts of those worrying or confused parents. I had also learnt more about payments by Nets and the operation of the machine.
The fun party is still the teaching part. I am supposed to give one to one consultation sessions to all the students of this smaller branch of the tuition centre, as long as they request for it. These students range from Primary 1 and all the way up to Secondary 4! I was reading through the Sec. 2 Maths textbook the other day because I had to teach one student the relations of interior angles and exterior angles and the calculations of course, which I had totally forgotten. It really feels great whenever I manage to clear their doubts. I like teaching! Anyway, I bumped into Pengfei at the bus interchange on Sunday, only to find out from him that the 04S15 seniors were meeting up for Krystle's birthday party. Went to say hello to some of the seniors before leaving for Teck Kuan's house. After helping Tk with some stuff, Sum, Andy and him accompanied me for supper. I'm so grateful that Sum said he would be coming, for his house wasn't very near the foodcourt. And I went fishing today!!! It's my third time fishing in my life I think. I got sunburnt by the way. It is not that bad but it certainly doesn't look good. My cheeks are so rosy now that I guess I won't have to apply blusher for work for the next few days! LoL. Anyhows, do check out the photos. Photojournalism: At work My pathetic lunch. Shredding paper. Boxes of them. Even more boxes of them after they got shredded.Teck Kuan's house TK's cute little brother Pin Zheng!! =D Fishing! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|