13 January 2007

Yeah yeah I just went back to Nj for the dance party! I saw so many familiar faces and I realise that I really miss my JC days so much! The canteen venders.. my junior class.. my OG.. my hockey juniors.. ahhhHh so many of them you know!

But the most exciting part is still the gate climbing part! The whole group of us climbed the bus stop gate since it was locked and we wanted to get to KAP asap. I can't believe it. I think the only gate I've not climbed in Nj is the main gate! HaHa! One is not considered as a true NJCian if he/she has not climbed any of the gates in Nj during his/her JC days. LoL.

I'm so happy right now!

Photojournalism:


Juniors from 06S15!
My DEARIES from 06IP02! I love these kids man, they are just so sweet and lovely!
Dance party! It had to be held in the school hall due to the heavy rain sadly. But at least it was not so stuffy and heaty in the hall! =D
Khairi and me! Thanks to Zhong Xian and his 'steady' hands.. haha!
______________

Still waiting =)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:53.