|
05 January 2007
Life's great! Great friends, great wine, great books..
Got my first job together with my dear popo and Angela. Luckily it's not some administrative job. I'm someone who'll just rot and decompose in the office. Kor told me that he's missing me the moment I came online yesterday.. Piang eh want to make me cry again is it.. -You said that you still have me with you. Now I'm going to tell you that I'm always with you. We should never be separated again like the way we were for the past ten over years. I miss you too. I miss walking down the busy streets with you. I miss shopping for junk foods with you. I miss sleeping on your bed. I miss looking out of your window to see the fireworks. I miss everything we did together during those few days. I never expected these would happen after 16 long years. - Photojournalism: ![]() PoPo and I after job interview! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|