03 January 2007

I'm backkkkk...! =D Comp is working once more.
Photos photos photos! I've so many of them to be edited and uploaded!!

Photojournalism:

Bumped into Sgt. Ng at Sim Lim Square! =D

@ Escape with Mingfang!! Our coupons. Free ice-cream, snacks.. blah blah..
BoOhoO!
Look at the crowd! $6 per entry. No wonder.
Me and my candy floss!!!
Mingfang and her candy floss!!

Shopping with my dearies..!
And yes, girls love to take photos in toilets.

New Year Eve:

BBQ at Yu Shu's house! Girls!
Guys!
And a teacher-Ms Chen!
Lover and I! She's as sweet as ever.
Popo and our standard pose!!!!! I love you FEL!!

Meeting up with Tk, Yu Cheng, Jia Cheng and Lee Koon!

My favourite drink-Cappuccino.
And FIREWORKS!!


A screwed up and yet artistic shot!

1st Day of 2007!
Waiting for ____ at the MRT station.. I was defeated by loneliness that night.. Thank you for rescuing me dear ____ ! =)

2nd Day of 2007!
Playing LAN (CS) with the sjimb guys and friends! I wasn't being killed all the time! But for most of the times though.. =X

Hida was gazing at the sky at 20:06.