|
22 November 2006
I woke up this morning and looked out of my window. The sky was so blue and the sun was so big! What a perfect day for beach activities =D I want to go to the beach someday!!! =(
I remembered that one of my wishes was to visit my god father Mr. Yea after my exams. And TADAA!! I bumped into him at AMK today!!! wahhh!! I miss him so so so much! Since I couldn't stand the horrible state of my room anymore( with notes lying everywhere, from study table to computer desk to the floor), I decided to tidy up my room tonight(finally). Haha. So much paper to be thrown away, man! Another wonderful day!! And thanks for your concern, jc n j.ng! =)) Happy Birthday dear Dom and dear Joyce! Jia you for your exams dear Lee Koon!! Gambatte!! neh! =D ________________ If only you could say sorry.. Ha. That's not gonna happen, I know. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|