|
29 October 2006
Current Mood: Moderately happy. I'm trying to be, I admit. Current Song: No Me Ames (Don't Love Me) by Jennifer Lopez & Mark Anthony Current Fav. Character: Hamburglar (ah. Yes. I spent too much time at Mac studying I guess.) I miss: Rao (why his platoon always has to go for outfield one..) , Nuan Ting, Zhijun I smile because of: Zz! Nuan Ting! Zhijun! Current Fav. Drink: NesCafe (Black Roast). Well, gotta survive on that. Current Attitude: If you don't give a shit (or f***), neither will I. What I need the most now: MONEY. Yes, I need that for backpacking fund. Looking forward to: December holidays. I will be away in China for about 17days. I stone because: I think I had enough. (hey now, hey nowww.. don't dream it's over.. hey now, hey nowww...) HaHaHa. Mad, isn't it? =D The person I want to see the most: Rao. I saw this guy at Macs just now that reminded me of him. I miss pinching his cheeks. I'm going to abuse him after my As. YeaH! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|