09 October 2006

All right. 3 more weeks to 'A' levels. Let me put in all I have this time, or at least try to. I have a lot of things bothering me recently. I don't exactly know what they are actually. But I'm getting very moody nowadays. And all these things are not allowing me to study in peace. I'd just reach out for the bottle of wine beside me while studying at night, and hide at some corner in the room and gaze at the dark sky. Darn. I'm quite a lonely person, to think of it. And I guess I'm really thinking too highly of certain things, certain people.

Damn it. I must stop trying to idealise things and people. That's another major flaw in my life.

Goodbye, yesterday..

Okay, no comp till end of 'A' levels. Will be back 38 days later, starting from today.

Take care, my beloved friends =)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 14:07.