15 September 2006

Happy 18th Birthday dear Yijia!!! =D

Don't think so much, just continue with what you are doing, will be fine one =) Haha. Anyway, thanks for being there for me throughout these 8 years. You know how important you are too me, so I'm not going to elaborate here le haha. Jia you wor!!
-muAckz muAckz hugs!-


Happy 16th Birthday dear Simin!!

Haha yes how can I forget my dear dear band junior? Thanks for making my final year in band such an enjoyable one. Jia you for prelims 'O' levels too ya? Stay optimistic. Miss you loads! >.<

______________

Life is good still. Haha. All thanks to josh lah. My sms is going to exceeded the limit already and it's only halfway through the month!! GG. x_x Ha. Can't wait for prelims to end. I'm looking forward to the lunch, with one of the hottest guys around me!! hahaha!!! *hida smiles cheekily*
Josh, communicate!! You know what I mean.

Oh yah I just downloaded Jay Chou's most recent album!!! His songs are getting better man, especially those sentimental ones. They really melt me.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 11:01.