11 August 2006

I need to be more accepting.

I ought to love and accept my friends for who they are and what they are not. I feel so guilty. Shame on myself.

All lot of things have been going on inside my head this week. I have been thinking of a lot of incredible, crazy and stupid stuff, so much so that I couldn't concentrate in my studies. These thoughts shouldn't even exist. Stupid stupid stupid.

* * *

I like to be with Fel, she is just so nice to bully. She's always there to listen to my crap regarding my eyecandy. I wonder how did she manage to take in all those rubbish. Thanks so much for the accompaniment in school. Thanks so for much for helping me with maths. Thanks so much for listening to me. I'll date you someday okay? I promise!! I LOVE YOU FEL FEL!!

I am so glad to have known Nuan Ting (my Xiao Ting Ting). I really enjoyed the time I spent with her in the library, studying. She's just so encouraging, nice and sweet. The way she cares for me really melts me. I LOVE YOU XIAO TING TING!! XD

To my lover, my dear darling Zhijun, you rock my socks too. Thanks for being so sweet and nice to me. Thanks for all your smses and the big smile you gave me every time I'm feeling low. Thanks for your candies too! I'm sorry that I'm not a born sweet person, I don't know how to express myself in front of others.. =X Just want to let you know that I really, really appreciated your love, care, your efforts in making me happy and your presence in my life. I LOVE YOU ZHIJUN!

I love you girls loads! =))

* * *

A guardian angel, that's all =)
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:27.