17 July 2006

Perhaps I should unplug my laptop during weekdays some time soon.

My new Civics Tutor is getting more and more strict with the school rules now. I can't take it. She'll be fining us $5 for being seen with shirt tucked out (each time), $1 for missing collar pin. Wth. Daylight robbery ah? She said that first impression counts. However, it doesn't apply to us anymore! I mean, we are already J2 students (graduating in 3 months somemore), we've met whoever we need to meet and we've known whoever we need to know in the school by now. So, where does the first impression come in?! First impression was only during the first 3 months, or maybe also after JAE. Fine, I'm a bad student. I think I'm going to avoid her as much as possible, just like the way I'm avoiding SP now.

Other than that, I think she's generally fine. But I think her thing with the school rules is going to scare many people away. Bloody hell. Why the school doesn't want to give us back our J1 Civics Tutor? Most of us prefer her the most. Well, again, good things never last. We are already lucky enough to get her last year. Shouldn't ask for too much. Haiz.

Aiya why so suay. I was thinking of becoming a good student (with shirt 'tucked in', no necklace, with collar pin, on time for school) only during the very last month of my JC life. But my plans are all ruined now. Chicken neh neh.

Actually I don't know why I'm trying my very best to challenge the school rules now. I was a 'good' student until the start of upper sec. Then everything went haywire in Sec 3. The sense of wanting to be different from others grew stronger each day. But I think that was mainly because I disliked the culture in my Sec sch too much, which was too old-fashioned and so inflexible, and that's why I decided to challenge it. It gave me a sense of satisfaction. It made me feel less out of place when I was out with my friends from other schools too.

Aiya.. I think it's just part of growing up.

I miss Zz!!! Why is sispec also so hiong one. Haven't been talking to him online for 2 weeks already!!! *curse curse curse*
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:03.