22 June 2006

wahh all thanks to Van.. haha gotta answers these questions. LoL.

Favourites:

Fav colour: Green, Blue, White
Fav food: spicy foods
Fav song: Hidamari No Uta
Fav movie: The Cool Guy
Fav sport: Gate climbing
Fav season: Autumn
Fav day of e week: Monday. A brand new start!
Fav ice-cream flavour: Strawberry
Fav book: Origami books. Really.
Fav cartoon: Tom and Jerry

9 currents:

current mood: Mixed feelings
current song: Gao Bai, it's some Korean song. Click here to listen or see the MV.
current book: A Wolf's Temptation. Just finished the book though.
current subject studying: Mathematics
current thought: I'm in deep shit. I am going to screw up CT2.
current time: 2243hrs
current toenail colour: Natural colour, transparent, I suppose?
current boyfriend: I'm single.
current wish: Please let 'A' levels end soon so that I can earn money for backpacking.

Firsts:

1st best friends: I don't believe in best friends.
1st crush: hehe in pri sch.
1st movie: I cannot remember. My home had no TV when I was in pri 1 back in my hometown. So we went to the cinema everyday to watch movies. Of course, the movie tickets were much cheaper there, like S$0.30 per movie? haha
1st piercing: During 'O' levels, which was Sec 4.
1st handphone: Nokia 8250 in Sec 2.
1st sport: Swimming
1st pet: I cannot remember. But my last pet, which I'm keeping now, is a grasshopper! It has been with me for eactly 4 months today.

Lasts:

Last cigarette: I do not smoke. Never.
Last drink: My last alcohol was on last Saturday night, Flamingo Lambo. My last drink is MariGold Apple Juice.
Last car ride: Just now
Last crush: Not crush, only eyecandy - YU CHENG!!!
Last movie seen: In threatres, it would be Da Vinci Code.
Last phone call: Teck Kuan
Last sms: Yu Cheng
Last song played: Canon in D (piano version)

Have you evers:

Dated one of ur best friends: Not say date, but we did went out together.
Broken e law: Entering a Club where the age limit was 20 but I was only 19. The bouncer closed one eye you see.
Been arrested: Never
Skinny-dipped: Maybe when I was a baby. But I do remember going a river to bathe when I was VERY young.
Been on TV: Yes, my pri sch classmate asked me to take part in some competition with her held by MediaCorp when I was in pri 6.
Kissed someone u din noe: Never

5 things you're wearing: Nj Track vest (cuz I injured my shoulder so need to wear sleeveless tops), FBT shorts, earrings, undergarments, necklace.
4 things ive done today: Taking a nap, seeing my dad off at the airport, talking to Josh, smsing Yu Cheng, calling Teck Kuan.
3 things I can hear rite now: The noisy from my laptop, the cars outside, the noise when I type (the keyboard).
2 things u cant live without: Shampoo, watch/clock.
Things u do when ur bored: Sleep, read, daydream/fantasise, go online, hopping onto some bus, window shopping.

5 people to do this quiz: Mr Nobody, Mrs Nobody, Mdm Nobody, Ms Nobody, Sir Nobody.

BleAh.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:30.