08 June 2006

My eyesight is so poor now! I really regret for purposely spoiling my eyesight. I used to think wearing specs is really a cool thing to do. Oh man, I was so DUMB!! In fact my short-sightedness is not really that bad, considering both eyes are below 100 degrees. It's astigmatism (Astigmatism: difficulty in seeing clearly due to a change in the inner shape of the eye)!! My pupils are not round anymore and I can see it from the mirror!! ARGH! I just get very annoyed when I can't figure out what bus is approaching the bus-stop at night, or worse still, whether a bus is approaching the bus-stop or not! Yes, it's that bad!

I CRY!!

I was told that there was no cure for astigmatism. Then, last year, someone told me that it can be cured. I don't know. All I want to do now is to do loads of research and find out how I can improve the condition of my eyes.

SADDENED. My eyes!!!

Photojournalism:

My cousin's family, getting ready to fly back to China for holidays. I miss my hometown!


New Fashion -Voodoo Dolls. I think few knows that Voodoo, is in fact, a peaceful religion that is very similar in emphasis to the Catholic faith.

Class Dinner At Crystal Jade on 1st June 2006

My Beef In Chilli Oil La Mian!

Our dear Daniel, trying to act cute in front of my camera. haha.


And.. TADAA..!!! Birthday Boy of the day! My twin! YU SHU! Happy 18th Birthday dear twin!

The SuperMarket trip..

African Daisy, aka Gerbera, my 2nd favourite flower, after tulips.


Carnations. I never know carnations can be so pretty!


My dear MaMa choosing eggplants.


Green Pepper! Good food.


Spices. WOW. I love spices. Especially chilli powder.


This is the first type of chilli I've eaten in my life, at a tender age of 3!!


And.. World Cup is coming. Even Kiwi fruits love soccer -.-


I've been going to this temple 3 times this year to pray.. haiz.. Will prayers work?


I tried out this brand of alcoholic drink recently. Not really that nice. The taste is not strong enough.

Class CIP (NTU ATC-Adventure Trail Challenge)

Squeezing on some tiny lorry. The wind was STRONG.


Hello Pulau Ubin!!


I winked. I suck at trying to act cute. Hence, I shall not do it again =(

Photography Society Outing

Mian4 Xiang4 Hai3 Feng1.. Xian2 Xian2 De4 Ai4.. wah..


The orbs are pretty!

Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:21.