21 May 2006

In fact I still can't believe what I had just done hours ago. I drove all the way to AMK alone to fetch Yu Cheng!!! I had only droven alone once before that, which was this very morning, to my tuition centre. My dad thinks that I must be mad tonight and reminded me to drive carefully and not to get into any accidents. I think I am mad tonight too. It's risky, after all, to go somewhere so far away and unfamiliar with for a beginner. Haha. But oh well, I reached Yu Cheng's estate on time and safely. Frankly, I felt relieved after I parked the car. IT WAS SCARY!!!

I called home first to let my mum know that I was fine before calling Yu Cheng to come down. I asked him if he was scared to sit in my car (my dad's car to be exact) along the way. He asked me,'Do I look like I'm scared?' HAhHAhaha. He said that he finds it very amusing instead. LoL. We were talking and talking and in the next minute, before both of us had realised it, I missed the exit to Bt Timah Road!!!!!! I was like: SHIT. I had to make an U-turn in order to go back to Dunearn Road. So embarrassing!! =x

The journey during the next 15minutes was rather peaceful. We reached his camp much earlier than expected, even though I wasted 10minutes trying to get back to Dunearn Road. Muahahaha. Somehow having someone sitting beside a triangle plate driver in the car gives him/her confidence, I realise. My dad told me that he had to ask a friend to sit beside him in the car when he first started driving too.

Nevertheless, it was a great experience. I'm more confident in driving now.

Met up with Grace after dropping Yu Cheng off. The 2 of us toured around CCK in the car since we had nothing better to do. LoL.

Excuse me for all the grammatical errors. Hahah too excited!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 11:41.