|
12 May 2006
yeahh!! I was really really happy yesterday! Why? Because I've passed my driving test! A qualified driver finally! Haha I brought along with me the four-leaved clover my classmates bought me, hoping I would be lucky enough to get a nice tester and an easy test route. And oh man! It did happen! The tester I got was one of the kindest testers and the test route I got was also one of the easiest among the ten! Furthermore, I got the same test route for my warm up session. Oh yeah man I was really lucky.
I'm going get my driving licence tomorrow! But I don't have a car. So no free rides, people! haha. Maybe I was too high yesterday, and that's why I'm feeling so bored today. Nothing to do, no one to hang out with. I'm rotting at home right now. Saddening. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|