04 May 2006

I do not want to dislike a subject just because of the teacher, but I just can't help it this time (or maybe I never could). I hate to attend his consultation lessons. It's a torture to me. I hate his sarcasm and bias. I hate his discouraging comments. He might have done it unintentionally, but I think he should be more careful with his words as a teacher. No other teacher ever made me feel so frustrated before. How I wish he can just leave me alone. I'd rather he leave me to die myself than 'trying' to help me.

This is a stupid game. He offered help by giving me consultation lessons and okay, I did attend those lessons. But frankly speaking, I don't have a choice, do I? He offered help because he is my teacher and I had to attend his lessons because I'm weak in that subject. And the problem is, I think I am just wasting my time and he is just wasting his! I don't feel that I'm being helped at all. AT ALL!

I'm starting to lose interest in the subject once more.

Darn.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 21:26.