|
02 May 2006
I feel damn shagged recently. WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?! Aiya.. All I want to do is to sleep sleep and sleep. But the problem is, no matter how much I sleep, it just doesn't help! I will feel equally tired! ARGH.
Almost all my guy friends are doing really well in Ns. Some are commandos, some are divers, some are pilots, some in ocs and some in sispec. Why are they all so brilliant and outstanding? I feel inferior. Hai.. Rao is in fieldcamp now. Zz is going for fieldcamp on Friday too. Jia you to the two of you ya. Must come back alive! hahAhha. (rao: another round of pool? heh.) Shit lah I have no more eyecandies in school. No more sources of motivation.. HOW..? This is so saddening. =( |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|