09 April 2006

The personality test said that my life is full of changes.. And I think it is really true. To sum it up, I've changed 7/8 kindergardens (so many that I've lost count) and 5 primary schools. My nationality changed and I migrated once. My CCAs are on and off. I don't know.. I've been trying to find something that can give me the sense of security. Sadly, that something never appeared. Or maybe (and hopefully) it's there already, just waiting for me to realise its existance.

For myself:

'It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.'
Alan Cohen

'The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers.'
M. Scott Peck

* * *

My childhood playmate, my ex-neighbour, just broke up with his girlfriend. He's not really sharing his feelings with me for I think it's because of the age gap. Haha he still treats me like the little girl next door who would follow him everywhere he go. The little girl who loves to play pebbles and catch insects. Hahaha.. those golden days.. oh well. Changes!

Just hope that he can get over it soon and concentrate in his studies. He'll be a great director in the future I guess! And I promised him to be there for the preview of his first movie.. hhaha. So far yet so near.

Actually I promised him to visit him next year during Chinese New Year in China. But I'm afraid that it'd an empty promise, for I want to work and earn enough money to sponsor myself for my backpack tour.

Him. Money and my dream. Which one should I choose? They are equally important to me.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 00:15.