28 March 2006

A lot of things happened in the past few days!

Photojournalism:

Common Test Week..

Adi and I were mugging overnight at some Mac. I'm so sleepy..


Class lunch at Marche after Physics paper.


My twin gave me this heart-shaped waffle!


I saw this very cute baby while walking down Orchard Road.


Bumped into Jacky and Gene at PS. Gene's back in S'pore from Taiwan! He's much fatter now, though he went taiwan for NS. I really wonder why..


Went to catch my 3rd movie of the week with Yu Cheng and Lee Koon at PS on Saturday.

Outing with Rao, Zz and Vig today (the last one before their enlistment)..


Vig in action.


Zz in action. Nice pose heh.


Rao in action, handling the spider.


This will be the last photo taken before all of them get enlisted in April and become botaks. Omg Zz's eyes are closed -.-


One more time! =)

Take care my dear bros! (and rao said: don't worry, it's only NS!) haha.. yeah but still.. yeah I have no idea when I'm going to see you all again.. yup just take care okay? -hugs- =)

Hida was gazing at the sky at 18:30.