|
07 March 2006
Have you ever noticed what your facial expression is whenever you just board a bus and during a bus ride? I made some observation recently and I discovered something common in most people. They rarely have a cheerful or energetic look! Most of the times I see people frowning or wearing a very ugly expression on their faces, as if someone owes them money like that. Pretty interesting, isn't it? Why frown? Why look so dead? Why not carry a bright smile and brighten up other people's day? You'll never look ugly if you smile, that's one thing for sure.
So next time when you board a bus, remember to smile! 'Carry on smiling and the world will smile with you.' Photojournalism:
![]() Bumped into my good buddies from Rv. Lay Ning (centre) & Wei Jia (right). ![]() Nj band senior, Sharon. The cutest senior I know of. hehe ![]() Yu Cheng!! This is my original eyecandy from Nj (and not dhika!) . But sadly he had graduated. hai.. He looks like a xiao di di in the photo again, especially with his new hairstyle. ( and Yu Cheng said, 'I've yet to grow up what..' ) (and I wanted to say, 'yeah yeah... -_-" ') ![]() My dear dear Throw IC Teck Kuan, who treated us for lunch on Sunday. ![]() My dear bro Khai Nam! Forever so cheeky and funky =)) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|