|
28 February 2006
It was Yu Cheng's 19th birthday yesterday. Really hope that he had enjoyed himself yesterday.
Tomorrow will be Edward's 19th birthday, as well as the release of his A levels results. May he do well so that it'll be a 'shuang xi lin men' for him. *shuyu prays hard* Got a new phone of the same model. I still miss the phone I'd lost though.. Photojournalism: These are some of the people whose contacts I had lost. It has been REALLY hot these few days. My ice-kachang melted pretty quickly. Xin Ling trying to act cute during GP lesson today. Fel's hand VS My hand. Adi and I were having breakfast party during GP lesson today. LoL. Lee Koon and Yu Cheng outside Esplanade, buying water. Yu Cheng is more muscular now, after training for almost 2 months as a commando. Scenery taken from the rooftop of Esplanade. Just another shot. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|