11 February 2006

Life was not exactly good for the past few weeks. Many things happened..good ones and bad ones.. My feelings are mixed. I don't know how to describe it.

Most importantly, I wanna congratulate all my juniors for doing so well for their Os. Can't believe it that my mortal is the top scorer of Commonwealth Sec! 9A1s! ah! The rest in my junior class did amazingly well as well. For those who told me, all scored 7 and below. To think that I am a bloody 9 pointer.. wah I feel so ashamed of myself sia.

Secondly, St. Valentine's Day is coming once more. And I will be spending that day alone again! ah! nvm. hmm the point is, Happy St. Valentine's Day to all! Especially those *ahem ahem*, you know who you are. LoL!

Thirdly, I am still missing my seniors loads!

Next, I need to mug hard!! Yu Cheng has been nagging at me to mug hard ever since the end of orientation last month. ah. I must, must do something about it. In fact I'm already doing something, but there's much more I can do.

Photojournalism:





Chinatown at night. Went with Leekoon to shop, but I bought nothing -_-"



Dhika!!!! My new eyecandy in Nj!! wahAHhah I bet he'll faint if he sees this entry. lol! But he knows it already anyway =D



3/4 of my class were asked to sit outside the class for not completing Maths tutorial on time, including me of course.



A card made for me by my Angel! aaHhh! So sweet of him right? *Shuyu loves her Angel!*



Melvin.. On the way to tuition..



Shopping for Valentine's Day presents and saw this series of cards. All of them have very meaningful paragraphs on the cover. I love these cards.



My favourite hide out in school..
Hida was gazing at the sky at 10:50.