|
20 January 2006
I feel so helpless. I tried to study for the past few days but nothing seemed to have gone into my head. It's like I feel tired whenever I try to do some work or study my notes. I don't know why this is happening. All I know is that this can't continue. I can't concentrate. I need motivation. I need someone to keep me going. How I wish I can do something about it. Looking blankly at the question makes me feel so helpless, for I completely have no idea how to solve the question and this totally discourages me from going on further. My blank mind and memory only remind me of the harsh reality of the fact that I am not having enough revision. All right, I don't know what I am talking as well. I am desperate to get something constructive done; properly done.
May be I shall go MacRitchie Reservoir again someday and scream my lungs out. Sometimes I just feel like scolding some nasty words at myself, hoping that I'll wake up. Nothing seems to work. Shuyu S C R E A M S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|