|
10 December 2005
I think I'm a bastard, seriously. I have decided that write this down finally.
I have many friends who bothered to wish me all the best or good luck, before exams, when I am ill, or preparing to go overseas and etc. Honestly, I can't help it but to admit that I am not really entertained by these well wishes. Of course, I know I should, but I am just not. This is complicated. To put it simple, I am someone who is only concerned about receiving well wishes from those whom I care for, and not those who care for me. This is so selfish. This is so wrong. I don't know why I am like that. This is so sinful. It is something that is unforgivable, and should never be forgiven. This immoral attitude should be changed. Or else I am going to hurt many people. A big Thank You to all those who care for me. Especially those from 05S15.. Thanks for your support, you guys are one of the best gifts I've received in my life. This class will always be the best class in my heart. Ever so supportive, ever so funky, ever so fuzzy, ever so cheerful.. Also not forgetting others, like yijia, joseph, ruth, mingfang, zhezhang, teck kuan, hui lin, joshua, zhiru, the Aqua OGLs and many more.. That's why I say that I am rather blessed, because I have so many caring friends around me! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|