|
09 December 2005
I've been able to recall some of the dreams I had recently. This is rather weird, considering I barely remember any of them for years.
The contents of the dreams are weird as well. They are just so incredible. But anyway, most dreams are inconceivable. Somebody once told me that dreams are usually the opposite from reality. Really? I really have no idea. Guess no one has, anyhow. My OB mate messaged me last night, asking me whether I mind to be the Official Photographer No.2 for our OBJ trip. My answer was of course not! I'm no longer a member of Hockey and Track and Field. It's time for me to concentrate in my only CCA now. I'm so grateful that my PS president closed one eye to my poor attendence and the pathetic number of events I had covered. I shall not let her down now. It has been really fun to be an OGL. I had the chance to get to know many real nice people. We laughed together, worked together, had fun together. Hope Orientation 2006 will be as wonderful as this year's, if not, better. Life can be wonderful, if only one knows how to appreciate it. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|