08 December 2005

I finally figured out what yueyun meant in that tag. It's a game. I shall complete it then, haha.

Rules of e Game1. Post 5 weird/random things about yourself.2. At the end of the quiz, list the name of 5 people who you want next to do this and leave a comment you are tagged in the tagboard and tell them to read ur blog.

1. My mood changes easily with the songs I'm listening to. Not sure if that's common, but at least I am like that.

2. I seldom cry in front of others, or anywhere else. However, if I'm watching a sad movie or reading a very sad story, do expect the pillow to be fully soaked by my tears.

3. I do not want to keep long hair.

4. I prefer calling Michael Buble 'Michael Bubble'. hahaha.

5. I like autumn. I like maple leaves and sycamore trees. See the photo below:



Nice, right?

hmm. Don't feel like asking others to carry on with the game. haha.

***

Visit to No.1 Costume Shop at Beach Road.

Sailormoon!!?!? No la.. it's me. LoL. Got a missing ribbon though..
Aiyo... Scandalous.. tsk tsk.
Now, gimme my trumpet!
Haowen.. the new CHICKEN BIG!!
Witch Shuyu. Oops, trying to take out my specs. haha.
Zhiru: hehehe.. I'm going to be the next U.S.A. president!!
Do I remind you of the story 'The Three Riddles' in the Pets Course Book??
Starwars. eeeeeek! Monster Haowen!! But I think he looks more like a nun here =X
Cai shen dao!! Cai shen daooooooooo!!!!

***

And.. After 3 hours of hardwork, our handmade cloak is finally done!! Tada!!!


Suihang: Do I look like a pastor (pasta) to you??
Hida was gazing at the sky at 11:24.