|
24 November 2005
I guess I will not talk to him again, unless he takes the initiative to talk to me first. But oh well, dream on. hhahahaha. Sounds really childish, right?
Today is a very bad day for me, dad just recovered from fever, but I think he passed on to mum. Mum is so sick that she nearly fainted in the polyclinic. The docter had this very irritating look. Long story, nevermind. During lesson today, I did all the wrong stuff. Whatever could have gone wrong went wrong; whatever should not have gone wrong went wrong as well. What a screwed up day. Even my classmates realised that I mix better with guys. I don't know why. Kind of, I can never join in the 'girls' talk'. I have no comments regarding to most issues they talk about. Girls love to gossip; guys are worst. I'm not any better, honestly. However, sometimes I think that some of the stuff the girls gossip are really unnecessary and always give me this ' Err.. so? Do I care?' feeling. I'm sorry, but I have to admit that. I am quite tired of forcing out a smile sometimes. Sorry, girls. Shuyu seems to be a happy and cheerful person, I'm sure that most of the people think this way. Now, I have to say that that's totally rubbish. Yes, r u b b i s h. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|