15 November 2005

After reading one of my classmates' blog, I've decided to write down some similar stuff.

My JC1 Plan (2004):

1. Before school started, I told myself to start a new leaf.


2. After orientation and those interactions with seniors, I told myself that I will work hard to get those damn S-papers.


3. In Feb 2005, I decided that I will take Physics and Chem S-papers if possible.


4. End of May to beginning of June holidays, I told myself that I must PASS the common tests.


5. One week before the common test week, I prayed that I would not get more than 3Fs, hopefully.


6. After the release of common test results, I promised myself to buck up and do well for all subjects during promos.


7. After various class tests in August and September, I was hoping to be pass all 4 subjects.


8. After the last day of the promos, I prayed that I would be promoted with 4 subjects.


9. When the promos results were out, I was desperate to know if I can be promoted.



hohoho. What have I been doing this year?
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:06.