13 November 2005

So much about love, now it's time to think about life, human relations and most importantly, my future.

Dad just gave me another lecture regarding my future, my plans, my career. Seriously, I think I know what type of career I want. What I need is something that can pinpoint specifically down to a certain career, and not the type. Dad said that when he was at my age, he was already mature enough to take the risk to reject the offer from some university and retake the exam so as to enter a better one. What about me? Dad said that I am someone who has plans and knows what I want. But he just doesn't get it why I totally have no idea of my future career.

Actually I do have some plans, such as interior design and stuff. However, Dad says these courses will not get me high and far. My parents prefer me taking some courses under the business sector (of course, assuming if my results can make it), so that I can have a better living in the future. I understand that they want me to have a better life next time. But I feel that if I were to work just to get the money, I'm just wasting my life away. The world is about money. Money can get us a lot of things. However, I will not allow money to control my life entirely.

I had this crazy dream, dreaming that I would go Holland some day and set up a farm, planting tulips, lavenders and daisies. I know that a life like that will be very tiring and hard. But if that's what I enjoy, why not? I do not need luxuries, home threatres or anything. All I need is enough money for my medical expenses, my basic necessities and perhaps, may be for emergencies. Crazy? Ridiculous? Incredible? Yeah, I know. But that's my dream.

Just now during the lecture, something suddenly flashed in my mind. I have a new option now. I'm doing some research on this course right now. Hopefully I will find something useful this time.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 18:43.