11 November 2005

I am such a bastard. I am such a sucky person. I am being too insensitive, ignorant, inconsiderate, disturbing, demanding, loathsome, stubborn, arrogant..etc. I don't know. I am some horrible creature creating troubles for the rest in this world. I hurt people around me unknowingly. I make stupid assumptions, assuming that people won't mind those nasty comments I made. But I'm a BIG FOOL. I am such a fool.. I am going to offend people eventually if this were to carry on.

I must watch out for what I say. I must learn how to shut my BIG FAT MOUTH up. I must learn to USE MY BLOODY BRAIN before saying anything. I am already eighteen. But I'm so darn immature! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Come and kill me, please. I don't see how I will contribute to this world. I'm such a big 废物.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:08.