|
15 January 2006
WeeeeeEEEE!!! Finally I'm able to blog again!! Oh well, my Internet Explorer has been down for quite sometime already. My dad says that it's some software problem, which will take some time to repair. Anyway, the Internet Explorer is still down. I'm using another software, called Tencent Traveler, to access internet now. I never knew it can work!! =x
NJC Orientation 2006 had really been fun. It had been quite tiring to be an OGL, but I never regretted! Cuz it gave me the chance to meet so many nice people, and of course my juniors! wahh!! I'm so happy! This year's 06S15 has so many similarities compared to my class and my senior class (04S15). They play basketball after lessons, play cards whenever and wherever they can and most importantly, they are as crappy as us!! Just like what one of my seniors had said, 'Well, it's just S15.' I can't wait for the angel-mortal game to start!! Hmm. I'm really missing my seniors loads. Life in Nj is so different without them. Seniors from 04S15, Track & Field, Council, etc. wahh.. = Photo taken with J1s. ![]() |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|