19 January 2006

I received a few surprises today. In conclusion, I am happy today.

Life has been good recently. Many said that J2 life will be quite hectic and stuff. Personally I think it is still manageable, up to now at least. I think may be it is because I have been through O levels and that's why I am kind of prepared to take up this challenge. Once a person starts to appreciate the things around him, he will realise that this world is not so bad after all.

Saturday is coming. Edward, Yu Cheng and many other seniors will be able to book out. Don't think I will have the chance to meet them up. Just hope that they can stay healthy and stop falling sick.

I have thought about it. I don't know why I can manage it so well. I have no idea why I am not very affected by it at all. I am so calm and cool. So much so that I am starting to worry whether I am all right; whether I am normal; whether I will just collapse someday. Oh well, low expectation leads to little disappointment. May be that is the why. Perhaps, perhaps..

*Am I asking for too much?*
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:19.