22 February 2006

There's finally something that managed to motivate me to study a little harder! Although I don't exactly know what that 'thing' is, I'm glad that I'm being responsible to myself by studying a bit for the upcoming Common Test. Honestly, what Mr Tay said during Physics prac. last week really cheered me up quite a bit. I feel so much better now and I am determined not to give up on Physics, no matter what. I want to thank Mr Low KP for showing me concern earlier on this year as well. I was really, really touched. It is a blessing to have him as one of my subject tutors.

Photojournalism:

While chiong-ing hwk in the library on Monday.. zhijun and fel took a photo using my hp.

Result of laziness? It's Creativity! Taking a photo is better than wasting time to copy the Common Test topics down in a notebook.

Dhika again! My eyecandy!!! =D I like his smile. He appears to be fatter in this photo though.


A.D.I.!! It's nice to have a classmate who can sing and dance so well and yet nice enough to pose for me to take a picture. hehe.

ANNOUNCEMENT! This is my new pet grasshopper. Haven't thought of a name for it yet. I caught it on the way home just now. It's 7cm long! I put the peg there for comparison. It's the 2nd, or may be 3rd pet grasshopper I've kept, can't remember clearly. The first one lived for about 2 months. I like grasshoppers! =D
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:09.