30 March 2006

I have not been studying for the past 2 days. I am dead.

I am glad that I managed to clear my mind finally, after around one year plus. I feel relieved, honestly. I watched some Hong Kong TV series while having lunch sometime back. One of the actors said something really meaningful and I noted it down. This week, after thinking over and relating what the actor said to my problem, I am kind of enlightened. I was a silly girl, I realise. May be I am still one today, but at least not that silly anymore =)

Talking about the enrichment week, to tell the truth, I don't feel enriched. Not up to my expectation I shall say. It's more of an entertainment week rather than an enrichment week to me. Perhaps it is due to the programmes I signed up, which are all those low cost cheapskate activities. oh well.

I was pondering over another problem recently. I think I need some time to think through it and hopefully come up with some solution or something like that.

Hmm. I have become more and more sentimental and emotional as I grow older. I was never like this during my primary school days. Does that happen to everyone? Is it me or is it nature?

I want to donate blood. Darn the fever I got 2 weeks ago.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:20.