14 April 2006

The hockey people recruited me again for this year's inter-school competition. I wonder if I've made the right choice. The agreement was that I need to go for training once per week only. But it seems that they want me to be there for friendlies too, and in fact I don't really feel like going. It's really not nice to turn the captain down, for she's my friend. Aiya. I'm so troubled by that. May be I shouldn't have agreed in the first place. However, what's done cannot be undone. Aiya.. what am I doing..

A few seniors have been telling me that they miss school life quite a bit after they'd graduated. I must treasure the remaining 6 months of my JC life so that I can graduate with little regrets.

I like this long weekend. It's a rare chance to break away from everything. I don't know. Everything seems to be so peaceful today. It was as if I was living in Utopia. aiya. dunno.

Photojournalism:


I like this photo. Added some effects to it.


Got this big patch of blue-black on my thigh during my very first hockey training this year from the coach. LoL a gift from him.


April is indeed a gloomy month. Even the weather says so.


Feel like joining the police force.


Flowers outside a classroom. Pretty, aren't they?

Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:08.