29 April 2006

I got full marks for fitness test this time (although I have to admit that I cheated for sit-ups, I did 30 instead of 31 =x )! I know I was being a bit dishonest for sit-ups la but I was happy that I managed to get an A for incline pull-ups! I could bearly do 6 of them 5 weeks ago!! And talking about my 2.4km run, I managed to maintain my timing, despite not exercising as much as I did last year.

Anyway, I've talked to Yu Cheng and made up my mind. I am not going to throw for the school during Nationals. That's my final decision. Sorry, Mr Lim.

Photojournalism:




Leekoon's Mr Bean's Bear.


Adi. Busy filing during GP lesson.


The intellectual me, with the 'Secret Soldiers' poster. Secret Soldiers?? Referring to??


Eh? They are known as the Elite Warriors. SO WHO ARE THEY?!?!?!

TADAAA! They are the SAF COMMANDOS!!

I worship commandos!! =x

Aristal. NJ Dance Nite.


Hockey. Short corner!
The messy Hockey Corner.


Getting some rest before the match.


Fel fel was getting some rest too, but it was during Chem tutorial.




The trying to act chio me. Muahaha was practising my make up skills actually.. I want to be a make up artist leh. It's a very challenging occupation.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:32.