|
27 April 2006
I miss the throwers. I miss Track and Field trainings. Hockey is tiring me out, both mentally and physically.
Pangsai Kia Kenneth is cheeky. I find it really challenging to talk to him. I still think Wenhao is the cutest Big boy I've seen. SJI kids! What to do! haha. I've not talked to Leekoon for some time already. Hope she's doing fine. I finally managed to be on time for school twice this week! And I can't believe that I actually got up at 530am and reached school at 620 this morning to get the hockey stuff for the match. In fact I hurried back school after the match to attend the Chem lecture. However, I was so tired that I dozed off in less than 10mins after the lecture had begun. That's why I say hockey has drained me. *I can't take my eyes off you. oh no.* |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|