|
06 May 2006
I started Saturday morning with listening to Candy Kisses by Karen More and Cappuccino by Xiao Ya Xuan. Both songs are moderate paced and cheerful. I felt relaxed and happy for the whole day long. I think this method can really brighten up my day.
Photojournalism:
Yu Cheng and I. The 2 of us were wandering along the corridors of some hotel. Had some fun playing with the lifts. hehehe very childish but it was fun! In fact, we didn't have the access card to use the lifts.. BUT BUT BUT Yu Cheng was very smart lah. He pressed the button just after some guy inserted his card! And TADAA!! We managed to go all the way up to the 66th floor! =D We used the same method on another lift in another hotel after that. *2 idiots and the lifts!* muahHAaha. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|