07 May 2006

Sum The Great says:
im v scared tt i dun noe myself well enough

Sum The Great says:
to make a decision abt my future

Sum The Great says:
but upon evaluating my thoughts, i felt relieved as i could find evidence tt show tt i know myself

Sum The Great says:
but im still scared of making the wrong choice


goodbye yesterday. says:
sometimes the choice we make might not be wrong at that time. but all human beings change. we can't predict our future, we don't know how we'll change

goodbye yesterday. says:
what we should do is to figure out how to adjust ourselves to these changes once the choice has been made, and not to regret.



Yu Cheng said this to me today and I thought through it. In fact, everyone is scared of making the wrong choice. No matter how good you are, how well you know yourself, no one can completely avoid making any wrong choices. We are just ordinary human beings.

I have no idea what I really want in life as well.



* * *
It's Ya Song's 22nd Birthday today. Happy 22nd Birthday to you dear Ya Song kor! 16 years of friendship. haha I will visit you next year. Hope you can move on by then.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:43.