26 May 2006

June holidays finally arrived! End of Hockey season, finally!

Hmm I spent this week rather meaningfully. Although the preparations for CLDDS Drama Night was tiring and all those, I enjoyed it. I made many new friends through it and I am truely glad to have got the opportunity to help out in this production. Most importantly, it allowed me to practise my make-up skills! My friend might even get me a parttime job at Mediacorp as a make-up artist! But oh well, that's after A levels, there's still a long way to go.


Photojournalism:


An artistic shot of my hair.


Looking up, gazing at the sky.


Blueberry fruit cocktail! Yummy!


Strawberry fruit cocktail. Another must have during hot, stuffy afternoons.


A must have in my life.


I love apples!


My new sworn brother, Kaiyang, aka Yangyang, and I. I finally have a brother who's taller than me! yeah! He's a damn nice guy, really! =D Sadly, we only managed to get to know each other this year, although our classrooms were just beside each other last year! =x

End of May marked the end of Hockey season. Had my last match on this Tuesday. Goodbye, Hockey!
Andddd... Hello to throwing! Yes, I'm back to Track and Field. But of course there were terms and conditions made with the teacher in charge.

CLDDS Drama Night 2006

3 cute mice.


De Yao and 'Xiao Ming' (Janvin). I never knew that De Yao just lives one bus-stop away from me until he told me last night after the performance! Oh man I should be more observant next time!


Me, Nuan Ting and Ya Wen.


Seductive Elton and his make-up artist -- ME!!


Sexy, hot Ya Wen, with her make-up artist -- ME again!


Another shot taken on the actual night.


Pretty, sweet Nuan Ting, with her admirer -- ME once more!!


Oh man I'm obsessed with her. Nuan Ting's just so so so pretty!

Hida was gazing at the sky at 23:45.