|
14 June 2006
no.Okay, I'm feeling damn damn damn stupid right now. I've been feeling damn damn damn stupid for almost a week already. A few days ago Zhijun said something like, 'You go for decent looking guys is it?' I was like, yah, something like that. So now, I shall list down the factors that appeal to me (although I feel damn damn damn stupid doing this). 1. Nice smile ( a MUST have) 2. Understanding eyes 3. Not so noisy ( unlike me =x ) 4. Long sleeved T-shirts 5. Fair ( not so tanned) 6. Know how to play at least one type of musical instrument (preferably piano) 7. Decent looking 8. At least 174cm (cuz I slouch a lot) 9. Sporty and Adventurous (cuz I like adventurous activities such as backpacking!) That's it! bahhh. In fact there is a little bit more to go, but I think I shall stop it there since it's only for show. Haha. Because, eyecandy are just eyecandies, nothing more than that. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|