hmm. This week was rather unproductive. I invested too much time and money preparing for the party on Saturday night. And before I know it, it's going to be the last week of the June holidays.
Photojournalism:
Saw my dear 'mei', Weemin, while having lunch at KAP on Wednesday.
NJ Western Dance @ Street Fest 2006
Kenneth, Chuyun, Cherie.
My dearies from 06IP02.
* * *
Clubbing at Dlb O on Saturday.
I think I was crazy. I spent a freaky $45 (excluding cover charge) just for the night, out of which $35.50 went into a pair of new heels. Yu Cheng was not any better. He spent $58 on just one shirt for the night.
Clubbing is bad. Waste money waste time. And you go there to breathe in all the smoke from others. Passive smoking is really bad for health.
2230hrs. The quality of the photo is quite terrible for the lighting was really bad and I was using my hp. World Cup was still on at that time so everyone was watching soccer instead of partying.
2330hrs. Because the party was only starting at 12 midnight and we were so bored, Sharon, Yu Cheng and I went for a walk near the club, which is near the Quayside. The water was very calm. Very peaceful.
605am, Sunday. Handsome, tired Yu Cheng and his gross half-boiled eggs. Eeek I can't take half-boiled eggs. Haha. He was mad sia he followed Sharon and I back to the region we stay and the 3 of us ended up watching Operas from 330-545am at Sharon's house -_-" After that the two of us left for breakfast. It was already 635am before we finally went home to get some sleep.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 22:02.