|
05 July 2006
How Are You My Friend? - 郭美美
How Are You My friend 就算我们不再见面 还是依然记得你曾在我身边 从来不曾改变 How Are You My friend 现在还像不像从前 不会忘记我们渡过的每一天 永远没有句点 永远都没有句点 This is part of the lyrics from the song. It's for a dear friend of mine. I know you'll never see this, but I want to let you know that I'll always be there with you and for you. I thought I won't cry over you again. But I still did. I couldn't control my feelings. Every thought of you hurts me deeply somehow. Why am I so emotional? Why am I so sentimental? I hate myself for being such a loser when comes to handling of friendship problems, especially when the person concerned is you. You don't know how much you meant to me. You are my only regret in life, and I was serious. I thought I managed let go of all these sometime ago, but I was so wrong. I don't dare to think of you anywhere else now, other than in my own room, for tears will gush into my eyes uncontrollably whenever I think of you. I'm just a girl after all, I realise. Did you know how joyful I felt when you asked me to join you in the library to study last year? That was our very first meeting since after your concert in 2004, if you noticed. Did you know how touched I was when I received your SMS on my birthday this year? It was the first time you SMS-ed me on my birthday in 5 years. It was one of the best gifts I have ever received this year. And, did you know how excited and surprised and happy I was when you told me your plans 2 years later? I know there is no guarantee, I know your plans might change within these 2 years, but I was really glad that you gave a thought to it at least. I am not and I will not expect anything from you. Because I think you did have a hard time figuring out how to react and what to say to me when I told you certain things recently. I just want you to know my feelings, that is all. I want you to know that I am concerned about you. I want you to know that there will be a friend with you and for you whenever and wherever you are in this world. Any time, anywhere. I promise. * * * Expectations. It can drive people crazy. It makes people more demanding, selfish and inconsiderate. Don't ever expect people to do certain things for you. No one owes you anything. Expectations give you false hope. Expectations bring disappointments. The higher the expectation, the bigger the disappointment one might get. Hence, we shan't expect so much from life, or from anyone else. We must be happy with what we have, and with what we don't. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|