|
12 July 2006
Things/people that really made me happy recently: 1. My dearies from 05S15. I love them all. 2. The arrival of weekends. 3. Talking to rao online. 4. Doing physics questions, especially topics on electricity. 5. Talking to Zz on the phone. He has always been there for me these 3 years to share my joy and pain, making me happy and cheering me up. I owe him so much. 6. Nice weather. 7. GP lessons. My GP teacher is superb. I love her so much. 8. Hearing about all those happenings in NS from my army friends. I find them rather interesting and entertaining, really. 9. Settling down to get some work done. When you know something is impossible, just accept it. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|