13 July 2006

I know I ought to be studying now but I just have no idea what I am doing online.

Firstly, to my newly found lover - Zhijun, my dearest CT rep, yes, I do love you more!

Actually I'm really glad that I'm not feeling as lost as many others right now. A levels is around the corner. I can smell it, I can sense it. A pathetic four months left. Time is flying, really. I miss those days when I went KAP daily with my friends to study together for O levels and to stalk my SA eyecandy. Those were the days.

So what is missing now? Seriously, I don't know. All I know is that something is missing in my life. But again, nothing is perfect. Everyone has something missing in their lives, it is nature, it is balance in life.

* * *

'Don't think so much, just study.'
'Study hard! Can make it one.'
'That's the way. Take it step by step. You'll reach where you have to.'
'All the way. Stay positive. Don't stop. It works out well.'
'You don't need the mood to study. Just study.'
'Study hard!'
-yu cheng-


Every time I see those smses I will feel very guilty. What am I doing right now? Shouldn't I be studying?

I am blessed to have known you. You have been the one who kept me going all these while. Thanks for listening as well =) Thanks for your accompaniment and your time. Thanks for being there for me. You have been a great friend, really. I am truly sorry for those occasional sarcastic comments. I am a bad girl, I know. This friendship means a lot to me too.

I will work hard, for I want to be your senior two years later!!
Hida was gazing at the sky at 21:35.