|
09 August 2006
Am I really that demanding? Am I so unreasonable?
Anyhows, jia you for prelims, yijia =) I was happy last night. I am so glad that I was able to spend the night with Zz, rao and vig. Didn't get to see them at all since they were enlisted in April. And.. I pinched rao's cheeks!! It was really very nice of him to give in to my childish demands and acts and make me happy. hehehe =)) lalalalala~~ bleaH. Aiya and Vig is forever so cheeky. He doesn't have to tell jokes to make people laugh. All he had to do is to talk and laugh, and that will make everyone laugh. LoL. Spent some time talking to a friend over the weekend. He pointed out my downfall in life. I never thought that would pose a problem until he told me. What am I to you? A dummy variable? Mother Theresa once said, ' When you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.' Oh well.. Tell me what can I do? haizz.. =) |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|