The photos are accumulating in my handphone so I guess it's really time to upload them. These photos basically sum up the major events or activities occurred since the start of Term 3. Life is good, for the time being.
Photojournalism:
NJC Colours Award 2006
The Crystal Ballroom. The aura is so prom-night-ish.
A small gift from the school.
Pretty Beetsma. She looks like a barbie doll, doesn't she?
Fried yam. Haha tasted not bad. Don't know how much calories I took in that night. Haiz.
aHA. Alexandra and I. This boy gave me a lot of headache during the orientation days. He was never in my OG. He loves to play sad pieces on the piano in school, and that was how I started talking to him, and realised that he skipped so many orientation programmes -_-". Nevertheless, he's a good boy lah.
MuahHAhah. Jestin and I! One of the library mugging gang members. And for the first time he's 'taller' than me!
Blood Donation Drive
Nehhhh.. not pain! Really! See the big smile on my face! =D I'm so proud to be a blood donor!
The stress 'ball' they gave us this year is so much cuter. haha
Donate Blood. It saves lives. Donating blood is not so painful and scary, really.
Class Outing
All these cans contain only one type of drink-Coca Cola.
And that's really a lot of voodoo dolls.
My dearest 1st 3 months classmate-Zhimin.
05S15! The best class ever.
Community Service Day
Kids! And because of them, we became kids that day too =)
Handsome. Pretty.
Our Aqua banner. I'm proud to announce that I helped out in painting some parts of it! Service with honour, they call it. haha (I think it's bullshit though). =D
Some Random Photos
Look at the number of latecomers on a typical Thursday. More than a hundred. I'm serious. Half of the grandstand was filled with latecomers lah.
My Da Jie/Ah Mah. RUTH! I miss you!!
Now I know why cherries are always associated with love. Cherries are heart-shaped!!
My lover and I. LOVER! Zz said that you are not bad looking! Want me intro?? Zz is v sweet n nice one! But I know he can't be compared to your SWEETEST lah hor? hahaha!
This is the amount of NJC exam foolscape I've managed to pocket during the past few exams. Heh. Saved some money on foolscape pad.
Common Test Week (During and After)..
Enjoying ourselves after the last paper.
Fake tulips! ah!
My dear dear fel fel. So cute lah. I'm sure she's hoping that the monkey could be John. hehe.
I wanna laugh whenever I see this photo. Spongebob reminds me of Fel. Patrick looks like James. Oh man, and when they are put together, they become the best combo.
Fel riding a motorbike (for kids). HEhe.
Oh dear. I'm so stressed! Look at my hair! Fine.. I admit it's the fan.. -_-"
My dearest popo. As adorable as ever.
I'm sure fel fel will come after me after seeing this entry. I better run.
Hida was gazing at the sky at 01:26.