23 September 2006

Something Yu Cheng told me 2 months ago:

"The faith to believe,
The vision to see,
And the will to achieve."

So must keep on going! Chiong ah!!!!!

Felt much better today. It's a very refreshing, brand new feeling. Haven't been feeling this way for a very long time. It's a good sign. Something finally went right =)

Zhijun: hahaha going out with S15, the best class ever, plus our senior class, is a sure thing!!! That one is not a wish, that one is something I must do! LoL!! hehe I'm looking forward to the class chalet and the Standard Chartered thingy! Love you too lover! XD

* * *

TADA!!! My new eyecandy!!! Common features: fair, innocent eyes, decent looking, good boy look.


____________

Perhaps it's better this way. I really think so and I'm so happy right now. How about you? =D
Hida was gazing at the sky at 03:54.