|
21 November 2006
Well, I have been chionging Goong DVDs for the past few hours. Haha. I'm feeling very happy out of a sudden =)
Life after As is not that bad afterall. I think I ought to put all the heavy-hearted stuff aside first and indulge myself in the joy of having received an eight month break finally =) I once said that I would like to change the setting of my room. Well, I've come up with a theme during these few weeks -- Autumn. That's my favourite season of the year. I love the fall colours. Autumn is a very romantic and beautiful season. Nothing beats strolling through the enchanting deciduous forest and seeing the maple leaves dancing in the air =) See: Nice right!?!?!??Have been going out every single day since the day I had my last paper. I am really glad that my poor ns friends could spare me their weekends just to shop and play pool with me! =) That feeling was great, really. I am sure that they must have had a hard time choosing tops for me!! haha. Badminton before I leave Singapore ok guys? =D Oh oh and there was another incident during the weekend. I was playing badminton with Ruth and her church friends on Sunday night. Haven't been exercising ever since term 3 ended!! Haha. Anyway the main point is, during supper time, while those people were introducing themselves to me, I came to know that one of them is actually a teacher in nj!! OMG! haha no wonder I found his face familiar lah! But he had never taught me before and hence I didn't really know his existence in school until then. hahaha!! hmMMm. All the girls are thinking of where to get their prom dresses now. I am so puzzled! I want to lose more weight before purchasing my dress!! But there's so little time left and I've abt 2.5kg more to go! And I told dad that our family needs to get a better camera and he approved of my idea immediately! wah!! New camera!! yay yay yay!! And and and, I AM GOING TO READ AS MANY CHINESE NOVELS AS POSSIBLE to improve my chinese!! You won't believe how terrible my chinese is now. Omg I wonder how I am going to communicate with my relatives when I return China! And oh yah, speaking of returning China for holidays, it's so stupid lah! All thanks to the switching of nationality sia, now I must make visa in order to visit China! =( I'm so happy lah! Life is finally back to normal! The carefree, optimistic, mad and cheerful sushi has returned! =D Life is great!!!!!!! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|