|
05 November 2006
Lee Koon I miss you I miss you I miss you!! And yes your tag surprised me!! Brightened up my day too! =D You know I was studying at Macs just now and suddenly I thought of you.. I miss hearing your voice!! I miss waking you up with all sorts of methods I can think of! I miss the sum-tk discussions we had! I miss the Chinatown trip I went with you! I miss hearing you speaking Japanese!!!! Can you believe it? It has been a year since we got to know each other! aaHHHhh and it has been 4 months since the last time I saw you during the band concert!! I was so jealous of khainam when he told me that he saw you at nus library today(Sat) lah!! You must must take care okay?? Gimme 13 days and we can meet up at Coffee Bean again!! =D
I LOVE YOU!! New song of the moment: Perhaps Love fr Gong, by Howl and J. The song gave me strength. |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|