|
14 November 2006
My pet grasshopper died =(
8 months and 15 days =( Now I suspect it's because I'm so busy with exams nowadays that I didn't feed it with enough vegetables =( Ha. 3 days more to total freedom. Mum said that she's not going to give a damn about whatever I want to do after A levels. I couldn't believe it when she said that to me. It's like, ha, so not her to say this kinda stuff. Haha. And so I've decided to highlight my hair finally, would be getting it done by this week. The next two weeks are so packed. ahhh. I don't know what gift to get for Ya Song kor. Was thinking of perfume but I don't know if he ever wears one. I really can't wait to see him in early December. Well, he's going me to bring me to attend one of his lectures in his university! And he's going to roam Shanghai with me and visit the famous Xi Hu too. Haha this will be my first time going on holidays with a friend and with no parents around! Oh yah I think it's started snowing in Harbin recently =D _______________ Even though certain things can never be the same again, I guess life is still good for me. I've already got over it and will be moving on soon. Well, that's because I've realised that I ought to invest more in those who really care for me. I've been neglecting them.. Haha. Trying to reach out for the sky will never work. New lesson learnt! |
Name: Norah
Age: 27 this year (2014)
Born in China, grew up in Singapore, residing in China currently. Love travelling, photography and dark chocolates.
|